A tasty addition to any Christmas feast… apricot balls! Create a selection of rum balls, apricot balls and chocolate truffles to entertain your Christmas guests. Be sure to get yours early, they won’t last long! Happy Baking Lx.
- 1 packet Arnott’s NICE biscuits
- 1- 1 1/2 cup icing sugar
- 3/4 cup coconut
- 1 cup dried apricots, diced
- 1 can condensed milk
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- Extra coconut, for rolling
- Crush NICE biscuits in a food processor
- Mix icing sugar, coconut and icing sugar with a spoon
- Add condensed milk and coconut and mix well.
- Using a tablespoon, scoop mixture and roll into small balls.
- Toss apricot ball in coconut and place on a lined baking tray.
- Refrigerate for at least two hours or until set.