If you are looking for a tasty recipe without the hassle, look no further than this no-bake Apricot Slice. This melt and mix recipe is quick, easy and always a crowd pleaser! Happy Baking L x
1 packet Arnott’s NICE biscuits, crushed
1 cup dried apricots, diced
1 1/2 cups coconut
1 can condensed milk
1 cup cooking chocolate, melted
- Line a baking tin with baking paper
- Combine biscuit crumbs, apricots and coconut in a bowl.
- In a saucepan, combine condensed milk and butter over medium heat until melted.
- Pour into dry ingredients and mix.
- Press into baking tin and refrigerate until set.
- Pour melted chocolate over top and allow to set.